What I Do:
Intelligent, classy and professional website design and development. Focused on creating customer centric designs that will not only be beautiful, but will showcase your business/product/content.
Expert front-end developer, obsessed with web standards, cross-browser compatibility, valid XHTML/CSS and moving along the web world into HTML5 and CSS3.
Kicking content management system butt, with the ability to customize WordPress to do anything I will it. Also advanced/expert experience with Expression Engine, Movable Type, Tumblr and many, many more CMSes.
With over 10+ years of experience, you can’t go wrong, so you should hire me!
I am Lindsey Di Napoli. I’m a 28 year old mommy of four. I have been designing and developing websites for over 10 years now. I love all things web design and development related, and WordPress.
I originally started working with code/design when I was only 14/15 years old (about 1996) because I wanted to make a fansite for my my favorite show ever 21 Jump Street (later on Buffy the Vampire Slayer). I wanted the world to read my… dare I say it… fanfic. It later developed into me wanting to make awesome themes for my livejournal and personal blog and evolved from there!
- My wedding anniversary is April Fools (4/1) :D
- I am an avid reader. I like all types of genres – from chicklit to memoirs to fantasy to thrillers.
- I’m also one of those “girl gamers”. :D I have nearly every console (except my old NES and Genesis because my little bro sold them :( ). My most favorite series are of course anything Mario related, and Zelda. Some favs off the top of my head:
- Paper Mario – Thousand Year Door (Gamecube)
- Bioshock (PS3)
- Zelda – Ocarina in Time (N64)
- Zelda – Wind Waker (Gamecube)
- Dance Central (360)
- Zelda – A link to the Past (NES)
- Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube)
- Animal Crossing (Nintendo DS)
- Alan Wake (360)
- The entire Professor Layton series for DS
- Tetris (of course)
- I love many different types of music ranging from alternative to hip-hop to country.
- My favorite color is pink. And orange. I actually really love all colors. Except dark green.
- I am completely self taught developer.
- I worked in a corporate office for a year until I almost went mad :D
- I despise snow,
- and ex-boyfriends,
- & tomatoes.
- Oh, and mashed potatoes.
- If I could eat sushi every day I would.
- I currently have two tattoos. A black sheep on my left wrist and a skull w/ “It Is What It Is” on my right.
- I heave 13 ear piercings, of which I wear one. I also have my labret, eyebrow, tongue and nose pierced. Once upon a time I had my belly button pierced, but that was over after my first baby :D
- I worked at a library for nearly 4 years.
- The original name of my company was “Triple L Productions” – because my initials were L.L.L :D. Didn’t fit so much though once I got married!
- I got my GED one year before the rest of my class graduated high school :D I started college when they began their senior year of high school.
- Fans (ceiling, oscillating) occasionally give me panic attacks XD! As do swings.
- My children are 9, 5, 4 and 2 months currently.
- I have two cats – Moonshine and Whiskey.
- Yes, my hair really was pink. No, that was not a wig.
- You really still reading this? Really? Well, perhaps you should take a gander at my work request form and hire me!